Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dark side of me.

Some stories need to be told, and some people need to be remembered.

My mind is a dark cave.
So many twisted things hide in the shadows that I'm afraid to shine a light on...
I'm good for while but then like a swicth turns off somewhere and all I'm left with is the darkness of my mind, but each time it seems like I sink deeper and deeper, scared that someday I wont make it back up.
I know will sounds weird, but sometimes I like to be there, it's dark side but after coming back I think more clearly, make better judgements of people and things and feel somehow safe. I'm pretty sure that most of the better decisions I made was after backing up from it.
Something is wrong with me?! Maybe, I can't tell much about myself.
But there is something I can tell, light can not exist without darkness, each has it's purpose.
Sometimes it's reassuiring knowing that I'm not the only one pretending to be normal.


No comments: